At this exciting event for QUT students, advocates behind the campaign for a Human Rights Act for Queensland will discuss:
- What a Human Rights Act will mean for Queensland
- Getting involved in human rights work
- How to become part of the movement for a Human Rights Act for Queensland.
Speakers will include:
- Shane Duffy, CEO of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service
- Damien Bartholomew, lawyer at the Youth Advocacy Centre
- Aimee McVeigh, campaign coordinator A Human Rights Act for Queensland
- Andy Strudwick, campaigner and QUT student.
No need to register! Just show up!
October 09, 2018 at 6pm - 8pm
QUT, Gardens Point, Room 0314GP